Wednesday, March 16, 2011

my career chaos

I thought I would clarify what exactly is going on with me college-wise, because sometimes I too get confused at what I'm doing.

I started my first semester at Lock Haven, in the education field. I didn't like it there, and I really can't put a finger on why. I'm pretty sure it was the atmosphere. It wasn't like I didn't have anyone to talk to because Matt was there with me, and my best friend was my room mate, it was more of the city/town atmosphere after I've been a country girl my whole life. So, I felt the need to transfer to Ship to be happier.

Right now I'm at Ship, and I'm commuting. I LOVE it here. I love this college, I love the town, I love the people. I feel at home here. I love the fact that I only have classes 3 days a week, and the other days I can either spend at home or make plans with friends. But the problem is, right now I'm in the education field, and I want out. I want to go to become a nurse, and Ship doesn't offer that. The best option for me is to go to Penn State Altoona next semester, then apply for the nursing field for Fall 2012. So that's my plan. Nursing school is only 2 years, so I will graduate on track (2014).

So that's why I've been moving around so much. It's not that I'm terribly confused, or that I like wasting money, it's just the circumstances. You can trust my word that Penn State Altoona is the final straw, and yes I mean it! I'm ready to graduate and get a good job. I'm pretty excited.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig