Thursday, April 14, 2011

Guess who's the newest PSU student?



That's right! I'm the newest student of Penn State, at the Mont Alto campus! I am SO excited!
Unfortunately, because the nursing program is SO competitive and I missed the application cut off, I'm going to have to go to Penn State for a year and take classes before I can be admitted into the actual nursing program. Bummer.

But the bright side is, I get to keep my same apartment that I already signed up for with Tara and Mariah! I'll just have to commute about 20 mins to go to school, but that's it. 

I am SO EXCITED. I love Penn State and I can't wait to start!

Although I love Shippensburg, I have dreamed about going to Penn State since I was little. I wasn't able to go from the start because it costs a ridiculous amount of money. But now that the nursing program is only 2 years and I'll be making pretty good money once I graduate, I can go there now. :)

WE ARE??




SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig