Thursday, April 28, 2011

A day in the life of Sammy

So, when Sammy is lucky, Luke and I will take him for a nice little swim in the crick by our house.
He sprints the whole way there:
 And DIVES right into the crick

 Then shakes off, right beside me and Luke. Because Sammy does as he pleases.

Then after a nice swim in the crick, he rolls in mud. Because he's a dog and he can do whatever he wants. Why do dogs HAVE to do that anyways?

He runs around a little bit, he's still soo excited that he gets to swim, roll in mud, and do things that dogs do.

Sammy sits by the crick and gets petted by his loyal owner. I guess Dog really is Man's best friend.


He is still wet, so he decides to go in the sun and roll in the grass a little more.


He runs around like a mad men, and chases after anything that moves.


Luke and I are about to head back to the house, ending Sammy's swimming time.

But that doesn't mean Sammy is done getting pampered! This dog is STILL shedding, so we have to ferminate him daily.

He looooves being ferminated so much. Check out the drool coming from his mouth



And hey, if his bottom is itchy, he's going to itch it.
 ^Gross, I know.
But we still love him anyways,

He enjoys racing Luke around the yard.

And having his ears played with.

We love you Sammy :)
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig