Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I saw this on another blog, and I decided to do it! 

What I'm Loving Wednesday:
1. Ronnie's Pizza. 
My best friend Tara's Dad makes homemade pizza. But this isn't just any homemade pizza, this is pizza sent from Heaven. It is seriously the best pizza I have ever had. He has a secret recipe though, but I wish I could make it this good! Oh, and he only makes this for special occasions, like Tara's birthday. So it only happens about once or twice a year, you just gotta be at Tara's house at the right time!

2. My best friends.
Cliche, but I love these guys. We have the greatest time together. We seriously do nothing, and have a blast. We're all getting an apartment together in college next semester, and I CAN'T WAIT. I really can't wait to move out from home and have some fun with friends. These guys rock.

3. How the marathon is in 3 days.
Since January, I've been training for the Nashville Music City Marathon. I've ran about 250 miles total for this thing, and I am so excited to finally have it pay off. I'm going to Nashville with my friend Mariah, and we're leaving tomorrow. I seriously couldn't be more excited!

4. The fact that I am DONE with college classes, and summer is in a week!
So now that I'm in college, summer takes up 1/3 of my year instead of only 1/4. I'm so ready for summer nights, swimming in my pool everyday, thunderstorms, softball games, ice cream, carnivals, and the beach! I'm also going to 2 concerts this summer! Pretty stoaked :)

5. Sundresses

With the 80 degree weather lately, sundresses have been my friend.

6. Leftover Easter Candy

enough said? :)

7. Thunderstorms
There's something really peaceful about thunderstorms. I love them. It reminds me that it's summer time.

8. Chocolate Covered Strawberries

There's no better way to eat something healthy then by smothering it in chocolate!

What are you loving this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig