Thursday, April 14, 2011

the FERMINATOR.

So, Sammy who is half lab half german shepherd sheds like CRAZY. I feel bad for this pup. He is very hot in the summer, and can't even rub up against us without leaving a patch of fur behind. We find fur all through our house, and he doesn't even live inside. One time, I even found Sammy hair on my DORM ROOM floor, which was 2 hours away from my house! If he ever had a chance of being an inside dog, that chance died when mom saw how hairy this kid is.

So we invested in the FERMINATOR. And it helps... some. Bad thing is, it takes a long long time to get all of the hair, and Sammy is just so hyper, we can't get him to stay put for more than 2 minutes straight.

Look how patchy he is! Poor Sammy. I can literally just pinch his fur and pull it all out.


Sammy occasionally gets itchy and has to roll in the grass too. 

But overall, I think he loves it :) Look at the patches of fur around us!

Mmmm. Look at all of that fur!
SHARE:

2 comments

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, seriously?? It really worked that well?? I have a lab that sheds like crazy, too! I need to try that!!

Hilary @ Hilabeans said...

haha well yes AND no. It does pull off a lot of fur, but we could have spent hours and hours brushing this dog and we could have just kept pulling the hair off! It does work pretty well to an extent though :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig